Spring Season Updates
- Spring has come to Prontera, the map of Prontera has been updated with a spring theme.
- Getting Bag of Nuts just got easier. Monster Spring Rabbit has become weaker:
- Prices of Spring Costumes are reduced.
- You can now exchange your unused Winter Cookies with NPC Springa in Main Office.
- Added more Season Costumes, reduced prices for all costumes.
- New Сostumes have been added to the cash shop. Prices on some costumes have been reduced by 50 to 70 percent.
- Kafra service has been added to Lutie.
- Some items in the Daily Rewards list have been replaced.
- Updated interface for refining items.
New Hair Styles, and Premium Stylist.
- Several new hairstyles and many hair colors have been added to the regular stylist.
- A Premium Stylist has appeared in the main office, who can dye your clothes in one of 34 colors for 2 Cashpoints.
- You can reset your look with Control Panel on a website.
- The channel colours have been changed to improve visibility.
- Added descriptions for some items.
- After the reboot, the Bomb Poring event returned to the server.
- Disabled quests to obtain Godlike items.
Final WoE Preparations
Final preparations were made before the first trial War of Emperium.
- Event time: Saturday, 15:00 GMT (server time, you can find out with the @time command)
- Castle: Prontera Swanhild (lower right castle on the map)
- Duration: 1 hour.
WoE Information Board has beed added to Prontera, it will gives you following information:
- WoE hours
- Warp to castles
The first part of the Spring Costumes has been added.
The next update will add the ability to exchange unused Poring Coins
Hew Headgear quest
Fish in Mouth Has Been Added to Headgear Quests NPC.
As you requested, new channels for finding parties (#party) and selling things (#trade) have been added.
Other minor fixes
- Changed some security settings on the client side.
- Some fixes with PvP warper. Now it correctly shows the number of players in the arena.
- Some monsters in Hunting Missions are blacklisted.
Christmas tree removed from Prontera.
- Minimum donation amount changed to 5$. In-game Prices for costumes from early January are reduced by 50%.
The cash shop has been updated with numerous new costumes. See complete list of costumes.
New Repeatable EXP Quests
New Repeatable Quests have been added:
- Lava Golems
- Level limit for Goats Quest is changed
New Places in Quest Warper
Additional Quest Dungeon Midgard Camp has been added to Quest Waper:
- Thanatos Tower Dungeon 3
- New World
- Midgard Camp
- The Bowling Bash Gutterline bug has been fixed
New Proxy Location
- USA - Datacenter in NY
Server hardware improvements
As our server expands and evolves, there is a requirement for increased server capacity. To address this, we have transitioned to a new server that boasts twice the performance capabilities of its predecessor.
- Some hunting missions mobs are blacklisted
- @noks command fixed. Now it automatically activates protection against Kill Steal
- Quest Warper has altered its decision in regards to providing you with free teleportation services, and has now opted to impose a modest charge of 5000Z
- Ammunition for Ninjas and Gunslingers has been added to all ToolDealers
Quest Warper Fixed
A buffer overflow issue when utilizing a quest warper has been resolved, allowing for its continued use. The warper is currently only accessible in Prontera. Should you encounter any additional bugs, kindly report them to me. Misuse of the warper or violation of the rules will not be tolerated.
King of Emperium (KoE)
A simple GvG event will take place in the Prontera 3 times a day.
Start time according to server time (GMT)
- First KoE: 16:00 GMT;
- Second KoE: 22:00 GMT;
- Third KoE: 06:00 GMT.
You can find out more information about this event here: KoE Information
With the update, you now have the capability to undertake Hunting Missions. Upon completion of a mission, you will be rewarded with Experience, Zeny, and Mission Points that can be redeemed at a Mission Store.
To get the mission, talk to the NPC Hobota in Prontera Inn
Please note the following restrictions:
- Mission conditions may be reset as many times as desired, with each reset costing 50,000 zeny.
- Only one mission can be completed every 12 hours.
- Missions can only be taken on one character per account.
- Monsters that are killed by your party members within your screen view will be counted as being killed by you.
If you have additional items you would like to recommend to Mission Shop, simply post your suggestions in the Suggestions channel on our Discord.
@whosell and @whobuy
Commands have been implemented to simplify the process of locating merchants who either sell or purchase items.
@whosell [item ID] or [item name]
@whobuy [item ID] or [item name]
If matching merchants are found, they will appear on the minimap
Economy control actions
Piece of Cake: 1,500 Z > 1,200 Z;
Royal Jelly: 3,500 Z > 2,500 Z;
Mastela Fruit: 4,250 Z > 3,250 Z;
Few minor fixes
1. Few consumable items added to regular tool dealers
Concentration Potion. Price: 800 Z
2. This item now can be putted on autotrade.
3. PvP Warper moved more closer to Prontera Inn and now shows amount of players on arena.
A quest warper has been introduced to the game, providing players with the convenience of opening access to quest locations for all characters linked to their account. This feature simplifies the gameplay process by eliminating the need for players to manually complete quest or travel to quest locations, saving time and enhancing the overall gaming experience.
Quest warper available in most major towns.
To ensure the warp is saved for all characters on your account, locate a designated NPC located near the portal on the first level and utilize their services to save the warp.
The warper function only enables teleportation to the initial level of a quest dungeon once it has been unlocked.
Available locations for save:
- Amatsu Dungeon;
- Central Laboratory Instance;
- Kiel Robot Factory;
- Moscovia Dungeon;
- Nameless Island and Abbey Dungeon;
- Rachel Sanctuary;
- Thanatos Tower.
Added @killcount command to count killed monsters.
How it works
@killcount [monster ID]
@killcount 1002 to counting Porings monster.
To reset counting enter:
More buffs for inns
Inns Keepers in Lighthalzen, Moscovia and Veins now giving buffs too.
Hew Headgear quest
Dragon Hat  Has Been Added to Headgear Quests NPC.
Changes in Poring Coin Exchanger
- Bubble Gum has been added to Poring Coin Exchanger.
- Kafra Card and Kafra card boxes have been added to Poring Coin Exchanger.
- Tyr’s Blessing Price changed:
15 PC > 50 PC.
- Token of Siegfried Price changed:
5 PC > 30 PC.
Other minor fixes
- Valkyrie zero weight restriction when rebirth is removed.
- The amount of time by which the character will be deleted is changed to 1 minute.
- Added prevent portal abuse use for avoiding hits.
- Santa Claus is replaced by another NPC.
- Unfortunately, increasing the guild tax from 50% to 90% is not feasible at this time as it is a client-side feature. I will keep this in mind when developing and releasing a new client.
1. Natural HP/SP recovery bugs fixed. Now, it works properly with passive skills and during the battle.
2. The slotted sunglasses are removed from all the characters. Who managed to make sunglasses, insert cards into them, write to me with a request
1. Natural HP/SP recovery is increased. When a player is idle or not engaged in combat and has not been hit by a mob, they will experience a significant increase in HP and SP regeneration. When a player sits, they will regain 3% of their maximum HP and SP every 1.5 seconds. The regeneration is based on a fixed percentage, rather than a fixed value, so it will always take approximately 45 seconds to fully regenerate from 0%.
2. Merchants are now allowed open Vending only on the side of the road.
3. A few new costumes added to Cash Shop:
Costume Drooping Dorasuke
Costume Wild Rose
Costume RWC Champ Crown
Costume Flying Angel
Costume Flaming Ten Gallon Hat
Costume CD in Mouth
Costume Reginrev's Wings
4. The slotted sunglasses quest removed until the quest will be modified. All existing sunglasses on the server will be deleted, and all the players who managed to make them will receive a refund.
1. Duration of Elemental Converters Scrolls increased from
3 min to
2. Pumpkin Hat added the missing
+3 all stats bonus script.
3. Novice Adventurer's Suit can be storable.
4. Max. guild tax rate increased to
5. 50% Damage penalty for using Backstab with Bow
Other minor fixes and preparations.
1.The party share bonus is set to 15%. Example: party of 5 people will receive +60% exp (4 members by 15% exp): 160% party experience in total, so each member receives 160%/5 = 32% bonus exp.
2. Idle characters will stop receiving items time changed:
2 min >
1 min. In party:
3. Bonus EXP homunculus received from master increased to 33%.
4. Homunculus autoloot is available now. 5. PvP and GvG is disabled on Bomb Poring event. Reward for this event increased to 20 PC
1. Proxy tunnel for Asian players has been added. This will greatly reduce latency during the game.
2. Different Costumes added, you can exchange them with Poring Coins in Main Office
3. Quest Shop for various iRO cash shop headgears added to Main Office
4. Cash Shop with cosmetics items added.
5. Server Donations are now available. Check the wiki donation page: https://uaro.net/wiki/index.php/Donations
6. Repeatable Bomb Poring event added
7. Minor price changes in Poring Exchanger:
Battle Manual 100%: 30 > 40 PC
Battle Manual 50%: 15 > 15 PC
Dead Branch Box: 3 > 50 PC
Bloody Branch: 120 > 300 PC
Gym Pass: 40 > 70 PC
Gym Pass Box: 400 > 700 PC
Infinite Fly Wing: 400 > 700 PC
8. Poring Coins drop removed from idle non attackers mobs:
Thief Bug Egg
Peco Peco Egg
8.1 Poring Coins drop from Orc Zombie, Thief Bug, Thief Bug Female are decreased
9. Gift box drop chance with Myst Case Card increased from 3% to 4.5%
10. Description for Infinite Fly Wing fixed.
11. Newbie resetter removed from Prontera
12. @refresh command has been added
13. Software for mouses and keyboards has been added to the whitelist for Gepard Shield, now you will not receive errors about it.
14. The problem with items that should drop with a 100% chance that don't drop with that chance should be fixed. If not, please report back to me.
Other minor fixes.